What are the benefits of using a CRM system
What is CRM? It stands for ‘Customer Relationship Management’ Simply put it is the organisation of existing or potential client/customer info stored safely in one place. It doesn’t have to be complicated – it’s just an organised view of what you may write on notes or input to a spreadsheet.
What are the benefits?
- You can store data in one place on the cloud. So it’s backed up and safe
- GDPR compliant – safely stored under password and protection
- It allows you to make notes and follow up
- Numerous people can share information and work with the same customers.
- Tasks can be set, allocated, and managed from one central point.
- Communication can be sent and stored for reference.
- Makes you feel professional
- AND it’s FREE – for some versions.
For those requiring more technical processes and support, there is so much more you can access, and depending on your requirements there are so many systems to choose from:
- Add bespoke fields to manage data
- Send email campaigns
- Analysis response rates
- Set up sales funnels
- Allocate staff tasks
- Import leads from website and marketing activity
- Automated workflows
A CRM is absolutely essential to managing customer and business data. No matter if you are small or big it makes such a difference to business efficiency and effectiveness.
Need some help – let me know.